The successful candidate will manage multiple simultaneous sales processes, using deep knowledge of our products, services, workflows, along with their industry and sales network to provide complete customer focused solutions. The ideal candidate must demonstrate previous outside sales accomplishments and successful territory management. The candidate must exhibit a proven ability to learn complex technical materials. Candidates with previous data, information and content sales experience are highly preferred. Strong experience in a highly consultative and implementation focused sale is a must. The Field Sales Representative will build strong relationships, develop a pipeline of opportunities and be responsible for converting customers and prospects onto new products and solutions. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, presentation skills and proven ability to work in a start-up environment are desired.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Attaining significant revenue, customer and transaction growth;
- Growing share of market as well as transactional fees;
- Conducting high activity with sales visits and calls per month within the market and geographic territory assigned;
- Establishing and building deep customer relationships;
- Executing of assigned sales activities with the utmost professionalism and within outside sales role and expectations;
- Understanding and assessing customers? business objectives and requirements;
- Integration of our products and solutions within customer?s business processes;
- Networking at pertinent events, tradeshows as well as identifying and executing speaking engagements in region with a goal of driving revenue within assigned geographic sales territory;
- Demonstrating high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating our products and solutions, as well as all deep knowledge of competitive offerings;
- Overall managing of customers including detailed account planning, revenue forecasting and communicating within the overall, as well as the assigned geographic, sales and customer service /team.
The Field Sales Representative will be a member of a sales and customer support team who are equally driven and committed to the customer's experience and the team's success.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years outside sales experience calling on senior management clients and prospects (Role requires 50%-75% travel)
- History of high sales performance
- Experience in working remotely
- Ability and desire to be a road warrior
- Experience in public speaking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Utilization of a CRM for managing the sales pipeline and customer relationships,
- Knowledge of SugarCRM preferred
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Experience in selling of data and content products and solutions
- Goal driven
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to email@example.com.
Envirosite Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.