The successful candidate will manage multiple simultaneous sales processes, using deep knowledge of our products, services, workflows, along with their industry and sales network to provide complete customer focused solutions. The candidate must exhibit a proven ability to learn complex technical materials. Candidates with previous data, information and content sales experience are highly preferred. The Customer Support Representative will build strong relationships, develop a pipeline of opportunities and be responsible for converting customers and prospects onto new products and solutions. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, presentation skills and proven ability to work in a start-up environment are desired.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with customers by providing technical, functional and professional support;
- Use customer support and relationship skills to identify, research and resolve customer issues/requests with effective and timely resolutions;
- Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues by becoming an expert in the use and implementation of our products and services;
- Resolutions and follow-up of all customer inquiries;
- Directly take responsibility and manage all unresolved customer inquiries to the designated resource, expediting correction, adjustment or solution and follow through until case is closed;
- Keep detailed records of all customer interaction in CRM system (SugarCRM) including individual transactions, inquiries, comments and complaints as well as resolutions;
- Support and collaborate with all stake holders within the product life cycle;
- Responsible for providing professional customer service to maximize each customer's experience;
- Timely confirmation and response to all customer inquiries, questions or concerns;
- Proactively work toward solutions to improve efficiency with process, products and programs;
- Work hand-in-hand with sales representatives to maintain customer centric experience.
The Customer Support Representative will be a member of a sales and customer support team who are equally driven and committed to the customer's experience and the team's success.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and perform duties across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent communication/listening skills
- 1-3 years of previous customer relationship experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Utilization of a CRM for managing the sales pipeline and customer relationships
- Knowledge of SugarCRM preferred
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to email@example.com.
Envirosite Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.